4 hours sleep?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

4 hours sleep?

Postby iamstretchypanda » January 10th, 2007, 7:57 pm

The file works great, but i'm having 1 problem. The easiest way for me to trance is to lay on my back with arms at about a 20 degree angle and my feet shoulder width apart. When i wake up i feel refreshed, but my back hurts from sleeping like that (i am a fetal position or lay on my stomache kinda guy). Any ideas?
'Saying Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.'

'Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised. When Old McDonald had a farm, the poor guy nearly died.'
iamstretchypanda
Regular
Regular

Re: 4 hours sleep?

Postby HypnoEMG » January 11th, 2007, 10:10 am

a couple things you could try. One would be simply repeating to yourself before you listen that once in trance you will make yourself comfortable and ready to sleep. The second would be to record the words(in your voice) "now roll over and get comfortable and fall asleep" and put them at the end of the file.

[quote:1a6ba132aa="iamstretchypanda"]The file works great, but i'm having 1 problem. The easiest way for me to trance is to lay on my back with arms at about a 20 degree angle and my feet shoulder width apart. When i wake up i feel refreshed, but my back hurts from sleeping like that (i am a fetal position or lay on my stomache kinda guy). Any ideas?[/quote:1a6ba132aa]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby iamstretchypanda » January 13th, 2007, 11:42 pm

k it works great and all... but when i wake up... i just fall back to sleep (kinda like after i sleep for 8-10 hours... i just feel like rolling over and dreaming some more).

Ahh... the irony is great.
'Saying Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.'

'Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised. When Old McDonald had a farm, the poor guy nearly died.'
iamstretchypanda
Regular
Regular

well for lying down

Postby ramb0command0 » July 21st, 2007, 12:57 pm

in bed i generally just like
lie down with arms crossed like the classic coffin pose
its just comfortable
ramb0command0

Return to Help with Files