Cant be hypnotised....

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Cant be hypnotised....

Postby cianod25 » January 11th, 2007, 2:12 pm

I am able to slip into a kind of sleepy state when listning to a file, but unable to control the saliva in my mouth which means i cant get into trance (its VERY distracting having to keep swallowing , otherwise it would dribble down me) :oops: :?

Any ideas to help.... :?:
cianod25

Postby iamstretchypanda » January 11th, 2007, 6:28 pm

I have that probably occasionally. Although this isn't much of a remedy, what i did was listen to the files that make you go into trance/deeper and faster. Just do it the best you can, and after a few times (took me 4-6) i can go into trance fairly quickly and consistently (if i have something on my mind it may take longer).

Hypno what do you think, i'm interested too (sometimes i get bad itches)
'Saying Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.'

'Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised. When Old McDonald had a farm, the poor guy nearly died.'
iamstretchypanda
Regular
Regular

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » January 12th, 2007, 3:39 pm

When I first started I had the same problem (with saliva) and what I done to get by it is to tell myself repeatedly on several occasions that I will swallow my saliva without coming out of trance, and that I will "just simply do it without even thinking" and now it just happens automatically.
iamatestsubjectofme

Postby iamstretchypanda » January 13th, 2007, 1:38 am

Do you tell yourself that before your gonna go into trance or while your going under?
'Saying Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.'

'Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised. When Old McDonald had a farm, the poor guy nearly died.'
iamstretchypanda
Regular
Regular

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » January 13th, 2007, 10:41 am

I no longer have to tell myself, but I used to tell myself that before trance, and sometimes after, and even sometimes when I wasn't going to go into trance at all. I just made sure that I was very calm and relaxed first, and I also tried my best to not think of it afterward, to just convince myself that the things I tell myself at that time were a kind of truth that would take place above all else.
iamatestsubjectofme

Return to Help with Files