How do these work?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

How do these work?

Postby Vinzi » January 21st, 2007, 12:21 pm

I put some in my iPod... do I just have to listen to them while going to bed or do I have to sleep with it on? Especially for the Lucid Dreaming one...

And this stuff isn't instant, right? For me to have that Swimmer's Body, I need to listen to it many times for a long time, right?
Vinzi

Re: How do these work?

Postby HypnoEMG » January 21st, 2007, 9:24 pm

you can listen any time you'd like, bedtime is fine or any other time of the day. I'd recommend once a day at first then probably once a week after a while. The file encourages and helps you change and improve your body.

[quote:3bf408be15="Vinzi"]I put some in my iPod... do I just have to listen to them while going to bed or do I have to sleep with it on? Especially for the Lucid Dreaming one...

And this stuff isn't instant, right? For me to have that Swimmer's Body, I need to listen to it many times for a long time, right?[/quote:3bf408be15]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Vinzi » January 25th, 2007, 10:15 pm

Yeah I tried the lucid dreaming file a few times... only problem is that I don't know if I'm in a trance or not. I get extreamly relaxed but the file still feels fifteen minutes long, not one, if that's what a trance's supposed to do.

I got so relaxed once that I feel asleep and ended up listening to all the files. :/
Vinzi

Postby iamstretchypanda » January 26th, 2007, 10:43 pm

i had the problem if i didnt get enough sleep the night before or something.... just put em in a playlist so you cant listen to them all on accident
'Saying Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.'

'Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised. When Old McDonald had a farm, the poor guy nearly died.'
iamstretchypanda
Regular
Regular

Postby Vinzi » January 28th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Ugh. I have a new problem. This morning I tried listening to one of the files (Speed Learning, I think) and I hate this annoying feeling in my head on the right side of my brain. The feeling got bigger and bigger and then my whole body twitched, making me lose the trance.

Same thing happend when I tried listening to the Lucid Dreams one... it's really annoying.
Vinzi

Postby Alliance » April 5th, 2007, 5:13 am

I reccommend starting out with the Accelerator file. It's easy to fall asleep to, and it makes the files affect you faster everytime you listen.
Alliance

Postby whatthe75 » April 6th, 2007, 5:18 am

Vinci - the twictches that are waking you out of the file are your subconsious saying " i dont like this".

Your subconsious obviously has problems with the contents of the file.Even if your concious mind really wants to use them,the subconsious can have different ideas.

You need to use the NLP six step re-framing to see if you can find an alternative with your subconsious.
whatthe75

Return to Help with Files