"Curse" content

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

"Curse" content

Postby ctlgb » February 9th, 2007, 9:56 pm

I realize that this site is meant to be more fetish-neutral than the warpmymind.com that it came from... but I've noticed some of the MP3s here, while not labeled as "Curses", still have the word "curse" in them. You might want to go through and change or remove them. Are the inductions on any of these files less submissive-directed than on WMM?
ctlgb

Re: "Curse" content

Postby HypnoEMG » February 10th, 2007, 10:12 am

Thanks for the heads up on that one, currently all the new files on this site have a completely different induction that is non-fetish. I hope to update all the files to use that induction in the next few weeks. Can you tell me which you've noticed that are curses, I'll pull them as that's not really what I want here.

[quote:78b5ab587e="ctlgb"]I realize that this site is meant to be more fetish-neutral than the warpmymind.com that it came from... but I've noticed some of the MP3s here, while not labeled as "Curses", still have the word "curse" in them. You might want to go through and change or remove them. Are the inductions on any of these files less submissive-directed than on WMM?[/quote:78b5ab587e]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Re: "Curse" content

Postby ctlgb » February 27th, 2007, 10:08 pm

[quote:0b2044d50f="HypnoEMG"]Thanks for the heads up on that one, currently all the new files on this site have a completely different induction that is non-fetish. I hope to update all the files to use that induction in the next few weeks. Can you tell me which you've noticed that are curses, I'll pull them as that's not really what I want here.

[quote:0b2044d50f="ctlgb"]I realize that this site is meant to be more fetish-neutral than the warpmymind.com that it came from... but I've noticed some of the MP3s here, while not labeled as "Curses", still have the word "curse" in them. You might want to go through and change or remove them. Are the inductions on any of these files less submissive-directed than on WMM?[/quote:0b2044d50f][/quote:0b2044d50f]

I forget whether it's the Swimmer's Body one or the Muscle Bound one... but one of them still uses the word curse in it.
ctlgb

Postby john11 » March 12th, 2009, 5:38 pm

I'm new to all this, and I notice there's a "curse swimmer's body." BTW, what is a curse? Is it something different from a normal hypnosis file? Is there a way to use it without it being a curse? Thanks
john11

Return to Help with Files