What's the best to start with?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

What's the best to start with?

Postby Deioth » May 16th, 2007, 9:00 am

What might be some of the better files for me to start with to get used to and get into trance? My biggest problem is that any sort of noise or other outside stimulus has as much impact on my mind as any other. It's a sensory overload kind of thing. I could never focus on any one sound, for example, and drown out others around it to hear it better. Even my computer fans make for a distraction when trying to listen to hypnosis files.

Are there any in particular I should try and others to not bother with based on what I've told you, and any in particular that could help me to build up more focus and concentration? Would it be worth while trying to create my own files for myself and could you please link me to any particular programs I should use (I've got Creative Wave Studio with my sound card, that's basically it heh).

Thanks for the help ]:8)
Deioth

Re: What's the best to start with?

Postby HypnoEMG » May 18th, 2007, 12:02 am

Start simple. Go through the various inductions and see if there's one that you respond the best to. Once you figure that out then use that with one file that you want to try out. After you have success with that others will be easier.

[quote:a6811b85b1="Deioth"]What might be some of the better files for me to start with to get used to and get into trance? My biggest problem is that any sort of noise or other outside stimulus has as much impact on my mind as any other. It's a sensory overload kind of thing. I could never focus on any one sound, for example, and drown out others around it to hear it better. Even my computer fans make for a distraction when trying to listen to hypnosis files.

Are there any in particular I should try and others to not bother with based on what I've told you, and any in particular that could help me to build up more focus and concentration? Would it be worth while trying to create my own files for myself and could you please link me to any particular programs I should use (I've got Creative Wave Studio with my sound card, that's basically it heh).

Thanks for the help ]:8)[/quote:a6811b85b1]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files