How much practice is needed? Doesn't work. Need advice.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

How much practice is needed? Doesn't work. Need advice.

Postby joiv » July 31st, 2007, 4:39 am

I have listened to the following files (number of times below #) the last three days:
# File name
5 Accelerator
1 ConfusionInduction
2 Deep Trance (Carsten)
2 Deepening
2 Deepening2
1 ResistInduction
1 Suggestible (Carsten)
4 Suggestible
3 SuggestiveTranceTrigger
2 TrainSleepReinforce
2 TrainSusceptable

I have also listened to EZMEM (custom made with the induction for TrainSleepReinforce) 2 times, TickleTorture 2 times and Itching Foot (Carsten) 4 times.

I'm not sure if I fall into a deep enough trance. Have I failed if I remember what was said during the listening? My concious mind seems to stay with me all the way, though somewhat relaxed. I've also experienced not remembering anything (2 times); it was like dreaming, but it was not related to the files in any way. I think perhaps I fell asleep. Is it any use listening to the files while asleep?

I really want this to work. I can see the benefits and I have been trying hard the last few days, but nothing seems to work. Not one sign of itching or tickling.

Any good advice? How long time does it usually take before anything happens? Have anyone had success with SuperHumanMind?
joiv

Postby joiv » July 31st, 2007, 5:21 am

I don't mean to sound negative. I love this site. I'm really fascinated by hypnosis. I'll most likely become a premium member once I can get this to work.
joiv

Re: How much practice is needed? Doesn't work. Need advice.

Postby HypnoEMG » July 31st, 2007, 7:37 am

I think you're trying too hard, that is a LOT of files over 3 days. but back to 2 files twice a day and listen for a couple weeks. As for what to listen to I'd choose whichever induction you like best + Itching Foot. You can listen in your sleep, some people have success with it while others get no effects at all.

[quote:ee75701d35="joiv"]I have listened to the following files (number of times below #) the last three days:
# File name
5 Accelerator
1 ConfusionInduction
2 Deep Trance (Carsten)
2 Deepening
2 Deepening2
1 ResistInduction
1 Suggestible (Carsten)
4 Suggestible
3 SuggestiveTranceTrigger
2 TrainSleepReinforce
2 TrainSusceptable

I have also listened to EZMEM (custom made with the induction for TrainSleepReinforce) 2 times, TickleTorture 2 times and Itching Foot (Carsten) 4 times.

I'm not sure if I fall into a deep enough trance. Have I failed if I remember what was said during the listening? My concious mind seems to stay with me all the way, though somewhat relaxed. I've also experienced not remembering anything (2 times); it was like dreaming, but it was not related to the files in any way. I think perhaps I fell asleep. Is it any use listening to the files while asleep?

I really want this to work. I can see the benefits and I have been trying hard the last few days, but nothing seems to work. Not one sign of itching or tickling.

Any good advice? How long time does it usually take before anything happens? Have anyone had success with SuperHumanMind?[/quote:ee75701d35]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joiv » July 31st, 2007, 9:55 pm

Monday to Tuesday while asleep I listened to SuperHumanMind 29 times, but I guess I can't expect any instant effects from that file.

I had success with 4HoursSleep just now. Look [url=http://hypno-files.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1997][b:21fd39b51e]here[/b:21fd39b51e][/url].
joiv

Postby georgkille » August 21st, 2007, 12:16 pm

I have heard the tickle torture mp3 and I haven´t felt anything.
georgkille

Postby iamstretchypanda » August 26th, 2007, 12:14 am

Sadly the thing i learned is it takes time for the files to work. When i came here and saw some of the interesting files the site had to offer i couldn't wait to do them, but it actually takes time and some work. Like hypno said, I'd pick 2-3 files you really like and want to work on, preferably with one of the files an accelerator file and do them 2 times a day untill you start noticing the effects. Then you can move onto 2 new files and listen to the original files just once or twice a week. Thats what i've had best luck with.
'Saying Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.'

'Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised. When Old McDonald had a farm, the poor guy nearly died.'
iamstretchypanda
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files