Regarding the astral travel file

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Regarding the astral travel file

Postby joiv » August 4th, 2007, 10:24 am

What kind of technique is used to achieve astral projection?
joiv

Re: Regarding the astral travel file

Postby HypnoEMG » August 4th, 2007, 1:31 pm

I use visualization to help you seperate your mind from your body while still remaining anchored and safe. Any specific questions?

[quote:654221d447="joiv"]What kind of technique is used to achieve astral projection?[/quote:654221d447]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joiv » August 4th, 2007, 3:54 pm

I'm under the impression that Robert Bruce method called ROPE is the easiest and most effective method of achieving astral projection. I don't know if that applies for forced projection also (hypnosis). Do you know if anyone has had any success with that file?

What induction is used?
joiv

Postby HypnoEMG » August 4th, 2007, 9:49 pm

It uses my focus induction, as for whether anyone has had any success, sorry but I've never received any feedback on it. As for ROPE, I'm less than an expert in astral travel so I fear that I'm not aware of his method or I might have incorporated it in the file.

[quote:d79db3febc="joiv"]I'm under the impression that Robert Bruce method called ROPE is the easiest and most effective method of achieving astral projection. I don't know if that applies for forced projection also (hypnosis). Do you know if anyone has had any success with that file?

What induction is used?[/quote:d79db3febc]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zizoo » October 14th, 2007, 9:56 am

Hm.... Well, if you think you may make another one to work with the ROPE method here is a link to Robert Bruce's explanation of ROPE: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65&BulletinID=271

Personally, I still haven't gotten it to work just by myself, but it's gotten me much closer than any other technique I've attempted so far.
Zizoo

Return to Help with Files