Superhumanmind

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Superhumanmind

Postby larppi » August 22nd, 2007, 5:53 am

Hi. I haven't listened much to these hypnotic files (around 20 times to this moment), but yesterday i listened Superhumanmind 3 times...

So, at the 1st time, i got some kind of muscle spasms after the part i've told to feel my brain growing or something like that. Felt little wierd (in a good way) after the recording.

After a few hours break i listened to it second time. I didn't have any muscle spams but i was certainly in a quite deep trance. My hands we're like there wasn't any circulation and i felt like something was sucking blood from my forehead or something like that. (Nope, no mosquito bites :)) Felt even more weird after this one... (sort of a WTF-feeling) :?

the 3rd time, i had a very hard time listening to this. My thoughts wandered quite randomly. And after the tape was over, i had a HARD headache. Couldn't sleep until i found some Aspirin. (And that was about 4 AM.)

The other files haven't had very much of effects, but this... I felt it straight from the beginning.

Can the listening be overdone? The headache wasn't very nice and i couldn't go to school today :)

And some common questions:
Can these files work if the listener doesn't speak english in a native way? (so he/she has to translate it first in his/her mind) I speak (or at least listen) english good enough to understand it straight in my mind. Just too tired to write "good" english.
Also, is it required to keep concentration in the file during listening? Sometimes during the induction (Feeling sleepy) part my thoughts wander quite randomly but i still fall in a trance.

Ps. Is it wierd or weird? :roll:
larppi

Postby drgamer » August 22nd, 2007, 9:40 pm

I'm not sure if you should start out with listening to a file three times in one day... Take it slow, think of the mind of a sort of muscle (and in a way it is), You wouldn't just start using it by going into a gym and using the heaviest weights/equipment they have there ;)
drgamer

Return to Help with Files