Question regarding TrainTotalControl

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Question regarding TrainTotalControl

Postby lettuce » March 15th, 2008, 10:45 am

I want to try this file, but I got a bit worried after reading the description to a file from the voting page from WMM:

[quote:81c9c73cbd]Computer Settings
2006-12-02 This is like traintotalcontrol but whenever you close your eyes it will make a computer screen pop up. With this screen you will have various options like: Hormone levels, Normal Heart beat rate, hair groth, breast groth and all of that other stuff. As soon as you open your eyes the settings will be saved to your subconcios and it will automatically apply those settings. [b:81c9c73cbd]For those who don't want to always have control so that they don't kill themselves by stopping their heart in their sleep.[/b:81c9c73cbd][/quote:81c9c73cbd]

So I'm wondering, is it really possible to accidentally kill yourself in your sleep with this file? I don't have any suicidal tendencies, but I tend to get all kinds of strange ideas while sleeping. It doesn't sound very safe to be able to make decisions that can affect my life while I'm having a weird dream.
lettuce

Re: Question regarding TrainTotalControl

Postby HypnoEMG » March 15th, 2008, 11:50 pm

Oh, I'd say the odds of killing yourself in this manner are probably lower than your chance of being hit by a meteorite. The level of control we are talking about here is beyond that of most of the serious martial arts masters. Yes, you can control your body, but training your mind so totally that you have to think about each heartbeat is nearly pointless, who would want to do that.

[quote:f756d668bf="lettuce"]I want to try this file, but I got a bit worried after reading the description to a file from the voting page from WMM:

[quote:f756d668bf]Computer Settings
2006-12-02 This is like traintotalcontrol but whenever you close your eyes it will make a computer screen pop up. With this screen you will have various options like: Hormone levels, Normal Heart beat rate, hair groth, breast groth and all of that other stuff. As soon as you open your eyes the settings will be saved to your subconcios and it will automatically apply those settings. [b:f756d668bf]For those who don't want to always have control so that they don't kill themselves by stopping their heart in their sleep.[/b:f756d668bf][/quote:f756d668bf]

So I'm wondering, is it really possible to accidentally kill yourself in your sleep with this file? I don't have any suicidal tendencies, but I tend to get all kinds of strange ideas while sleeping. It doesn't sound very safe to be able to make decisions that can affect my life while I'm having a weird dream.[/quote:f756d668bf]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lettuce » March 16th, 2008, 10:52 am

[quote:eb16295587="HypnoEMG"]Oh, I'd say the odds of killing yourself in this manner are probably lower than your chance of being hit by a meteorite. The level of control we are talking about here is beyond that of most of the serious martial arts masters. Yes, you can control your body, but training your mind so totally that you have to think about each heartbeat is nearly pointless, who would want to do that.[/quote:eb16295587]

Ah, I was thinking that your heartbeat would in the end be more like your breathing, you can control it if you want to, but if you don't, your subconsciousness will take over again. But when making that comparison, it's supposed to be impossible to die if you simply stop breathing, your subconsciousness will take over before it's too late, so I'll hope it's the same for your heartbeat.
lettuce

Postby HypnoEMG » March 17th, 2008, 7:33 am

Correct, some part of your body WILL control it, but you could affect your heartrate through an erroft of will.

[quote:b980bfacca="lettuce"][quote:b980bfacca="HypnoEMG"]Oh, I'd say the odds of killing yourself in this manner are probably lower than your chance of being hit by a meteorite. The level of control we are talking about here is beyond that of most of the serious martial arts masters. Yes, you can control your body, but training your mind so totally that you have to think about each heartbeat is nearly pointless, who would want to do that.[/quote:b980bfacca]

Ah, I was thinking that your heartbeat would in the end be more like your breathing, you can control it if you want to, but if you don't, your subconsciousness will take over again. But when making that comparison, it's supposed to be impossible to die if you simply stop breathing, your subconsciousness will take over before it's too late, so I'll hope it's the same for your heartbeat.[/quote:b980bfacca]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files