Constructive Criticism

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Constructive Criticism

Postby LatinNYC » July 5th, 2008, 8:03 am

Firstly, thank you so much for these files - I know a lot of time has gone into their creation and appreciate that + the fact you are providing them for free.

I love the variety of files but am finding it tough to listen to them because, unfortunately, I've noticed the breathing on them. Your inhalations are very audible and, maybe it is just me, but I find them distracting. I wanted to mention this in the event you are creating new files in the future. I think eliminating these audible inhalations would be an improvement.

Thanks!
LatinNYC

Re: Constructive Criticism

Postby HypnoEMG » July 5th, 2008, 9:39 am

I am actually trying to remove that and one of these days I'll setup a better recording space to help with that. I think you'll find them less noticable on newer files.

[quote:b2292cc8b5="LatinNYC"]Firstly, thank you so much for these files - I know a lot of time has gone into their creation and appreciate that + the fact you are providing them for free.

I love the variety of files but am finding it tough to listen to them because, unfortunately, I've noticed the breathing on them. Your inhalations are very audible and, maybe it is just me, but I find them distracting. I wanted to mention this in the event you are creating new files in the future. I think eliminating these audible inhalations would be an improvement.

Thanks![/quote:b2292cc8b5]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files