When should i har it

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

When should i har it

Postby Dreamghost » July 18th, 2008, 12:42 pm

Hi i´m new and i dont know much about that i downloaded. The 4 Hours sleep, the tickle torture, the Banish Pain and the Carsten Lucid dream. I want to aks at what time and Place (everytime i want, in my bed etc.) i should hear to it. Should i do anything meditate relax etc. and works it for me when I dont speak English as mother language (im german)
Dreamghost

Postby Lleu » August 17th, 2008, 10:52 am

I don't really think the place matters too much. I don't like to use my bed, because then I'll end of falling asleep. I personally recommend a comfy chair. As for time, I heard that the best times are right before bed and right after you wake up, since you're so close to sleep. I prefer to do it right after dinner. In the end though, I think the only thing that's important is whether you are comfortable and relaxed. So pick a time and a place where you are most relaxed, and you should be fine.
Lleu

Postby Dreamghost » August 25th, 2008, 10:53 am

Ok and: will the English files work for me bec´. I m german, thats the thing for me really important
Dreamghost

Postby HypnoEMG » August 25th, 2008, 10:13 pm

If you speak english well they will work but Germany will work better just because it's your native tongue.

[quote:7ba3a4d7b0="Dreamghost"]Ok and: will the English files work for me bec´. I m german, thats the thing for me really important[/quote:7ba3a4d7b0]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files