When does it work

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

When does it work

Postby Kidd » September 30th, 2008, 5:04 pm

I really want to go into a trance, but I haven't go into one and I have been listening to the files when I go to bed for the past 2 weeks.
Also, when does EZMEM start to work? Is there any way to tell when it works?
I might ask more questions if more come to me.
Kidd

Postby kenn » October 1st, 2008, 11:41 am

Well, what do you feel while listening to the file? Also, right before going to bed isn't necessarily the best time to listen. You should do it during a time that you are relaxed but not tired.
kenn

Postby nillerz » October 2nd, 2008, 6:43 am

Trances arne't like some sort of magical feeling, it's more like intense relaxation where you don't feel like moving at all. Try it while lying down.
nillerz

Postby Kidd » October 10th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Well, honestly, some of the parts of my body get heavy, but I always get and involuntary scratch, twitch, or burst of energy that knocks me out of however close I was to going into a trance. Any help?
Kidd

Postby kenn » October 10th, 2008, 8:50 pm

I get that itch once in a while also. For now, just keep trying. Feeling heavy is a good sign. All I can say is keep practicing, and with any luck, you'll get past that psychological wall.
kenn

Re: When does it work

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 2:56 pm

[quote:781e6331d2="Kidd"]I really want to go into a trance, but I haven't go into one and I have been listening to the files when I go to bed for the past 2 weeks.
I might ask more questions if more come to me.[/quote:781e6331d2]

I know it been a long time but if you are still here has the file worked for you yet?
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Re: When does it work

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 9:16 pm

[quote:32fbd9ab9f="adby"][quote:32fbd9ab9f="Kidd"]I really want to go into a trance, but I haven't go into one and I have been listening to the files when I go to bed for the past 2 weeks.
I might ask more questions if more come to me.[/quote:32fbd9ab9f]

I know it been a long time but if you are still here has the file worked for you yet?[/quote:32fbd9ab9f]

How long does it take to start working?

It STARTS to work right away. Some of the processes take a little time to fully manifest themselves. Weight loss or Fertility, by their nature take more time than a less severe case of fear (such as spiders or bugs).

You may feel a change right away. Some people feel deeper changes after a few nights of sleep and others only realize the change after they react differently to a Subsequent Event.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 9:17 pm

[quote:68a6ea82e6="kenn"]I get that itch once in a while also. For now, just keep trying. Feeling heavy is a good sign. All I can say is keep practicing, and with any luck, you'll get past that psychological wall.[/quote:68a6ea82e6]

Please contact me and give us an update, if you are still here.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files