Headaches?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Headaches?

Postby Charlie88 » May 7th, 2009, 2:52 am

Is it normal to get headaches from listening? I've only been listening for about a week, but seem to wake up with a headache most mornings, and they don't always disappear. I've been listening whilst lying in bed just before going to sleep.
Charlie88

Headaches

Postby Naturia » May 7th, 2009, 3:53 pm

A lot seems to depend on what kind of files you listen to.

I have a client who gets really bad headaches when she listens to high frequency subliminals over night.

I have to admit that when I am making files I sometimes suffer headaches too. A colleague of mine thinks it could be something to do with subconscious resistance to the files that causes the headaches.

As long as the headache isn't permanent you should be ok.
Naturia

Postby Charlie88 » May 8th, 2009, 2:10 am

Well I've listened to quite a few, some of which are:

Induction w binaural and subliminal effects;
Cadence Induction;
Accelerator;
Deepening2;
TrainSleepReinforce
Cardigan - Curing Insomnia;
EroticDreams;
ConfusionInduction.

I haven't listened overnight, generally only listened to one or two then turned them off and gone to sleep. I think I'll stop listening for a few days and see if the headaches stop.
Charlie88

Postby Inedible » May 10th, 2009, 1:23 pm

(1) Drink a lot of water - just not all at once. Space it out and drink it slowly so it will absorb.

(2) Take slow deep breaths from time to time. Or look into getting 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide (be careful with this as it burns skin on contact) and put a few drops in your water. Like 3 drops per 8 ounces. Food grade does not have toxic stabilizers.

(3) It is possible that you have allergies and your sinuses are acting up. Either way, getting extra omega-3 fatty acids in your diet can help. Fish oil is best, but actual fish tend to be your best source of mercury these days, too. You can get capsules that guarantee low / no mercury.

(4) Melatonin at night and DHEA in the morning can help to set your biological clock. It helps to sleep in complete darkness and try to have a bit or air circulation where you sleep.
Inedible

Thanks

Postby Charlie88 » May 12th, 2009, 9:16 am

Thanks :) I haven't listened to any since my last post, and no more headaches! :D Guess it must have been a certain frequency with one of the files, or just a coincidence. Will try with just one file for a few days and see if it happens again.
Charlie88

to much at once

Postby Casey » July 31st, 2018, 11:46 am

Subconscious resistance can and does cause headaches.. but overloading it does as well....

If you are not used to subliminal I recommend one type a night only a couple of nights a week.... at first then you can change night this can also help you verify it is the subliminal... you can test them one by one as well to see which one you are reacting too...

Certain backgrounds in some give me a headache... So also see if there are versions with or without beats or tones...

Also make sure you have the room the right temperature... as some people get cold when they trance...

They covered it pretty well in the above threads the rest,,,
Some people need to sit in silence about 30 minutes prior to a session too to calm themselves down more as well...

Some people do better at listening to them as you wake up. This is the other 30 minute time of a day subliminals are good for... if you can gradually wake up.... listening to them.. does not work so well if interupted by morning chaos of course.
Casey

Return to Help with Files