Are there ANY free files?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Are there ANY free files?

Postby sunnycat » December 3rd, 2009, 4:40 pm

I look through the collection of files, and all I see are Premium and Pay files. I know after 4 months the premiums are free, but there aren't any free files yet. Was this website made less then 4 months ago, and if not, where can I find the free files?
sunnycat

Postby lettuce » December 3rd, 2009, 6:08 pm

No, there are plenty of free files. But I think I know what your problem is, you're looking at that premium bar you'll find at every file. You have to look right before where it says "name" on every file. If there's a $ there, it's either pay or premium, but if there's a ·, it's free.
lettuce

Postby Abject » January 13th, 2010, 4:17 pm

Thanks for clearing that up, Lettuce...I had just come here to the forum to ask this same question. I wonder why the Premium labels are on everything...Sorta confusing and illogical, isn't it? I could've easily gotten "disgustrated" by that and just left, had I been in a state of less equanimity than I have at this time... :roll:

Now I am curious...I want to see if this material does what it claims to. I'm what you'd call an "openminded skeptic"...I don't get taken in by BS, but if something's not BS I don't let common prejudices set me against something right from the get-go.

Any sort of self-improvement material that is created for profit tends to ring my skeptic alarms. That said: I do know from personal experience that it's possible for the mind to have increased suggestivity when in certain states of tranced-out consciousness.

These states have only successfully been "hypnotic" for me when they've been induced by drugs. The unfortunate reality of my situation, nowadays, is that I cannot afford or sometimes even find any access to those drugs. So I guess I am trying to find less-potent alternatives...things that could conceivably induce a trace memory of past drug experience.

I will only know after checking this out if it will be worth actually paying money for...being that it's in pretty damned short supply these days.
Abject

Re: Are there ANY free files?

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:04 pm

[quote:8ccf546e25="sunnycat"]I look through the collection of files, and all I see are Premium and Pay files. I know after 4 months the premiums are free, but there aren't any free files yet. Was this website made less then 4 months ago, and if not, where can I find the free files?[/quote:8ccf546e25]

Name: The Victorian Dress.
Description: An old sound track from Mark Andrew Runnells of The North American Continent. Girls ages 15 to adult can listen, following the instructions. She finds herself at a secret place. What is that container? Who left these neat clothes behind? You try on all the clothing, feeling wonderous. Rated (G) for color, fun and a surprise ending. No dirty language. No sex implied or committed. No violence.
Author: Haxsaw Added On: 2008-10-30 Downloaded: 151 Length: 10:12
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:06 pm

[quote:939a556d2c="adby"][quote:939a556d2c="sunnycat"]I look through the collection of files, and all I see are Premium and Pay files. I know after 4 months the premiums are free, but there aren't any free files yet. Was this website made less then 4 months ago, and if not, where can I find the free files?[/quote:939a556d2c]

Description: An old sound track from Mark Andrew Runnells of The North American Continent. Girls ages 15 to adult can listen, following the instructions. She finds herself at a secret place. What is that container? Who left these neat clothes behind? You try on all the clothing, feeling wonderous. Rated (G) for color, fun and a surprise ending. No dirty language. No sex implied or committed. No violence.
Author: Haxsaw Added On: 2008-10-30 Downloaded: 151 Length: 10:12[/quote:939a556d2c]

Contact me as soon as you get this if you are still here.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:07 pm

[quote:17297c3de3="adby"][quote:17297c3de3="adby"][quote:17297c3de3="sunnycat"]I look through the collection of files, and all I see are Premium and Pay files. I know after 4 months the premiums are free, but there aren't any free files yet. Was this website made less then 4 months ago, and if not, where can I find the free files?[/quote:17297c3de3]

Author: Haxsaw Added On: 2008-10-30 Downloaded: 151 Length: 10:12[/quote:17297c3de3]

Contact me as soon as you get this if you are still here.[/quote:17297c3de3]

I know it been a while but someone have to let the people know that this site is alive and thriving
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files