Quick Question

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Quick Question

Postby bugmenot » May 2nd, 2010, 8:51 pm

A friend of mine taught me to mix using adobe audition.
Are there any open inductions/wake ups?
i.e. An induction that's purely an induction, and a wake up that's purely the wakeup so that I can take them both, and put another file between them, effectively making my own personal ones?
I ask because I find some inductions better than others and obviously different files have different inductions.

Thanks in advance.
bugmenot

Postby Jonathan-Hypnotist » July 26th, 2010, 9:51 am

Yeah, there are some free inductions over at Warp My Mind. But you can also just use a audio editing program(such as the one you mentioned, or my personal favorite - audacity) and clip the induction off of another file.

Put the body suggestions in right after that. If you're making your own it might help to tell yourself right away to begin specifically listening to your voice and to go a little bit deeper into trance, as the change in the file could be a bit agitating.

All you need for the awakener is a few words telling your tranced and suggestible self that it's time to wake up and be "wide awake". It's usually most pleasant to do it slowly, with a count up to five or so. You can probably cut and paste any random one from another file, or make your own with a microphone.

Or you can just leave the awakener out and it will be like you laid down and spaced out for a while - you'll either fall asleep for a nice nap or eventually snap out of it and go about your day. Just avoid driving immediately after waking up without an awakener, until you're sure that you're fully alert.
Jonathan-Hypnotist

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:21 pm

[quote:2c4243fd5f="Jonathan-Hypnotist"]Yeah, there are some free inductions over at Warp My Mind. But you can also just use a audio editing program(such as the one you mentioned, or my personal favorite - audacity) and clip the induction off of another file.

Put the body suggestions in right after that. If you're making your own it might help to tell yourself right away to begin specifically listening to your voice and to go a little bit deeper into trance, as the change in the file could be a bit agitating.

All you need for the awakener is a few words telling your tranced and suggestible self that it's time to wake up and be "wide awake". It's usually most pleasant to do it slowly, with a count up to five or so. You can probably cut and paste any random one from another file, or make your own with a microphone.

Or you can just leave the awakener out and it will be like you laid down and spaced out for a while - you'll either fall asleep for a nice nap or eventually snap out of it and go about your day. Just avoid driving immediately after waking up without an awakener, until you're sure that you're fully alert.[/quote:2c4243fd5f]

A load snap or the sound of a load horn will do just fine
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files