depressed and all those things

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

depressed and all those things

Postby insaneman » March 14th, 2007, 7:45 pm

first off i have aspergers syndrome, which is a mild form of autism. I have it embeddd in my sub concience that i am worthless, retarded, and never going to do anythign in life. no oen expects anythign from me adn i have very little self control. i want to use hypnosis to build my self confidence adn kinda get rid of these mental boundaries, so which files should i use?
Marilyn Mansons song "The Nobodies" describes how i am feeling.
"Today i am dirty(autism)
I want to be pretty(i want to be accepted and not have it in my head that no matter how hard i try im always gonna be the weird kid)
I know now that im forever dirt(i think im stuck this way forever)"
insaneman

Postby bobjoe11 » March 16th, 2007, 12:36 pm

Let me just reply with a word of hope;

You are important, you are smart, and you are going to be able to do something with your life; you and I both know that, and someone in this world cares for you, whether or not you know it.

Aside from hypnosis (I really can't remember off the top of my head what files here would be good for that), you need to make yourself feel important. If noone expects you to do anything, then why do you feel you should be doing something???? It's because you yourself know you're an important individual capable of contributing to society, whether or not you'd admit it.
If you're depressed because you think noone expects anything from you, learn to expect stuff from yourself, and that's the first step.

If you want my advice, aside from hypnosis, talk with one person about it; I know that autism's hard to go through, one of my cousins who I'm really close to has a condition similar to it, but I know that there's at least one person in this world you can go to and talk to, but learn to let the emotion out.

And, if all that up there isn't good enough, I don't think that you're dumb or retarded; you're trying to get help, and that's one of the smartest things to do. And I don't think you're worthless, because I think by trying to get help, you yourself realize that you are not worthless and deserve to recieve aid.
bobjoe11

Postby whatthe75 » March 19th, 2007, 11:53 pm

If you were a so called useless person then you wouldn't have the skills or confidence to come on here and ask for help in the first place. So by coming on here and asking the questions you have then you must have some sort of confidence in you to start of with. And the fact that you are asking means you know you can make those changes.

Your confidence in seeking help is your first step. Maybe you could try some NLP techniques first to show you how quickly you can change.

I applaud you for facing upto yourself and knowing what you want and making the effort to improve yourself and having the intelligence to want to make changes.A person that is useless would not be on here doing that.

You say no matter how hard you try you are always gonna be the weird kid.Well that is what makes you even better than the rest. The fact that you believe you are different from everyone else is a blessing because the word weird just means "i am not a robot" i am different from everyone else because i am interesting, and i am not a completely obvious sheep like the rest.

From now on everytime you hear your internal voice telling you how bad you think you are. Change the voice to the sexiest slowest deep voice you can.Everytime.Everytime you hear a bad word in your head do this little thing. It will make life a lot more interesting.
whatthe75

I care

Postby R » June 30th, 2007, 7:19 pm

I care about you, kiddo. What the people said above is so true. Don't worry about what other people think--you can't do anything about that. None of us can. You are a creature of God and God doesn't create junk.
R

Return to General Hypnosis