Beginning

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Beginning

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » October 29th, 2007, 10:53 am

I am beginning a side experiment of sorts involving files from this site, mostly I will be using files to attempt to gain a self hypnosis ability. I shall also be using BanishPain. The ultimate goal is to heal a couple of chronic nagging injuries that have plagued me for entirely too long. I shall be posting about it in my onsite journal. -Stay cool!
iamatestsubjectofme

Postby Zizoo » October 29th, 2007, 5:19 pm

Awesome, I can hardly wait to hear about how it goes.

Perhaps I should make a hypnosis mp3 to post on here designed to grant a person self-hypnosis ability. I know pretty much how it'd go. Maybe I'll just write out a script and post it up for someone else to make.

Basically, it'd set up a trigger such that if the subject went into a trance whilst concentrating on something they're attempting to do, their subconscious mind would only deliver up thoughts related to the matter at hand (and only if they need to think about it, as many things are simple enough to simply do), and wouldn't let them fall asleep until they've either sorted it out or awoken from the trance. Or something like that.

So what's the injury?
Zizoo

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » October 30th, 2007, 10:10 am

I like your hypno file or script idea! The primary injuries I will be focusing on are knee and shoulder.
iamatestsubjectofme

Postby Zizoo » November 28th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Hm, when you said it was you "onsite" journal, I assumed it was here on this site, but I can't find it. I checked your profile. Could you link to it?
Zizoo

Postby iamatestsubjectofme » December 2nd, 2007, 10:48 pm

On the menu on the left under where it says Modules, there are various choices, the first of which is Home, then Premium Memberships, then Services. go down the line to where it says Journal click on journal and you can view the onsite journals. I suck with links..sorry.
iamatestsubjectofme

Postby Zizoo » December 12th, 2007, 9:44 pm

Eh, here it is. I found it, but your description was a tad confusing, so in case anyone else as dumb as me wants to read it: [url=http://hypno-files.com/modules.php?name=Journal&file=search&bywhat=aid&exact=1&forwhat=iamatestsubjectofme]Here[/url]
Zizoo

Postby MacGyver » September 26th, 2008, 6:00 pm

would the self-hypnosis mentioned be where one could put themselves un der without havin to use an audio file to get down into a hypnotic trance?
MacGyver

Return to General Hypnosis