Experiences So far with this.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Experiences So far with this.

Postby Istar » January 17th, 2008, 9:26 pm

I'm actually haveing a rough time i think with this.. I started on an ebook tring to talk my self through it =P, though seemed to not get much of anywhere.

then i Found A site like this O o. I've been trying inductions out, but dont know if they do anything or not. Ive tried bed and chair, I can get my self to be still and to the point where its rought to move .. though not impossible. My head, and my eyes seems to have different pressures about while going through, At first had it rough with getting idle junk out of my mind.

But getting better with that. I just cant tell to much where I'm at in these files ;/. The entire it seems to be like im in control, I can open my eyes whenever i want .. but realy dont want to, but i can anyway.. Closest i got was an induction on a parent site which had me seeing near space in my mind, (I'm not good with the imagery at all) there was a trigger to it, "hypno fun, hypno fun, hypno fun" though it does nothing for me ;/.

Been trying this a few nights now, just hopeing i havent reached a stunted block where i cant progress past. I just dont know what to look for =P.
Istar

Postby Istar » January 17th, 2008, 9:30 pm

ohh to add, I tried a 50min file that i Downloaded O o. I got a good rest, my hand started to fall a sleep though ;/, But Only lasted on this thing till 25mins, where my mind was like a war to get up, lasted to 36mins to where I got myself up and checked the duration, Ended out stopping it at 42 since the back my head was driveing me nuts on it still being on ;/

its weird.
Istar

Re: Experiences So far with this.

Postby whatthe75 » February 1st, 2008, 6:02 am

[quote:b27c0a50b3="Istar"]The entire it seems to be like im in control, I can open my eyes whenever i want .. but realy dont want to, .[/quote:b27c0a50b3]

What a very good explanation of what trance is like. You know you can but dont want to. You dont want to because you unconcious is in charge and following the file. So it does not want to open yours eyes.

And yes you are more in control in trance than any other state. Enjoy your hypnosis - the suggestions will only get stronger wih every listen you do.They sometimes creep up on you without you realising.
whatthe75

Return to General Hypnosis