making files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

making files

Postby juniper » February 24th, 2008, 6:01 pm

I just got back from a hypnosis convention at the beginning of February and finally was going to start making files. Within a week of getting back the same thing happened that always had before. This is a question to the peopl who have made files so far. What did you do if you started to get nervous about making a file? I've made two before a long time ago but it took me a long time to get them done because I would put it off from the nerves.

Any answers would be very much appreciated.

Peace,

Lucy
juniper

Re: making files

Postby HornyDude » February 25th, 2008, 10:06 pm

[quote:661598fe47="juniper"]I just got back from a hypnosis convention at the beginning of February and finally was going to start making files. Within a week of getting back the same thing happened that always had before. This is a question to the peopl who have made files so far. What did you do if you started to get nervous about making a file? I've made two before a long time ago but it took me a long time to get them done because I would put it off from the nerves.

Any answers would be very much appreciated.

Peace,

Lucy[/quote:661598fe47] :o

Lucy,

If you record a file and it seems to work well for you, then you can ask for several volunteers to test the file and provide constructive feedback. I have done this for a couple of hypnotists and I think it was a good experience for everyone.

If you are really getting nervous about producing a file, that problem might respond well to hypnosis. Isn't that a happy thought? :D

There are several files in the "Self Help" section on this site that might also prove beneficial:

Name: Freedom From Mental Bondage
Description: This is for anybody who stops themselves from doing the things they really want to do but cannot because of prior programming. Parents/Peers/Authority figures telling you "You can't do it" or remove any kind of shame associated with wanting something
Author: HypnoEMG PlayTime: 00:25:35 Added On: 2007-01-16 Downloaded: 291
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 4.0000 Total Votes: 3 Comments: 0

Name: Sarnoga - The Furniture Shop
Description: Do you feel burdened by the cares of life, or perhaps you have had a bad experience that left you with emotional scars, guilt or uncertainty. This file will take you on a journey into childhood and back again. You will return from the journey without the scars, guilt, uncertainty and general weariness of life. This journey will restore your energy and self confidence and leave you ready for anything.
Author: Sarnoga PlayTime: 00:26:00 Added On: 2007-02-23 Downloaded: 205
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 3

Best wishes,
HornyDude

Postby juniper » February 26th, 2008, 12:03 am

Thank you :) I'm definitely going to try one or both of the files and I know of a few people who would be very interested in trying my files(side note: when i make one if you want you can try it to. no pressure though. i would make sure we talked for a bit first so you knew i wouldn't drive you crazy or something). Again, thank you sooooooooooooooooo much :).

peace :)

Lucy
juniper

Postby HornyDude » February 26th, 2008, 11:06 am

Lucy,

Please let me know when you are looking for people to beta test your file. If it is in a category that interests me, I would be pleased to help.

Good luck with your project.
HornyDude

Return to General Hypnosis