Visualization problems

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Visualization problems

Postby andy546 » May 13th, 2008, 7:17 pm

Hello. I am a very avid reader and read almost every day, but lately I havn't been able to read. Some days, I can't visualize and other days I can but i'm just not really into the book and it's starting to make me feel down. I don't want to loose my only entertainment source. Every time I read I get the feeling in my mind that it's not gonna work this time and you should just stop trying. I want to get rid o these negative thoughts so badly!!! (I am a negative person by nature) Can hypnosis help clear these negative thoughts and help me read like I used to?
andy546

Re: Visualization problems

Postby HypnoEMG » May 14th, 2008, 7:43 pm

Hypnosis is certainly a reasonable option to help you with this. Another suggestion(being an avid reader) would be to actually try a different genre of books for a while, sometimes when you read a lot of the same types of books your mind becomes so used to the subject matter that it just isn't the same(some authors can do this too, but I usually attribute that to the writer's lack of skill :). Anyway, good luck, and if you want to commission a file to help I can certainly do that.

[quote:7b469bc9b0="andy546"]Hello. I am a very avid reader and read almost every day, but lately I havn't been able to read. Some days, I can't visualize and other days I can but i'm just not really into the book and it's starting to make me feel down. I don't want to loose my only entertainment source. Every time I read I get the feeling in my mind that it's not gonna work this time and you should just stop trying. I want to get rid o these negative thoughts so badly!!! (I am a negative person by nature) Can hypnosis help clear these negative thoughts and help me read like I used to?[/quote:7b469bc9b0]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby andy546 » May 14th, 2008, 10:30 pm

Thanks! How much would making a file cost and could I pay with Paypal? I'm still kinda skeptical about the files here because i've used them a couple times and none of them seem to be working... About the different genre of books thing, I'm a kind of diverse reader. I read a bit of 'dis and a bit of 'dat.
andy546

Postby HypnoEMG » May 16th, 2008, 7:06 am

Custom work costs $50 and if you aren't having much success with the files I'd wait until you have had some. Still, few hypnosis files work the first time, try listening to 1 file a couple times a day for a week or so and see what results you get.

[quote:e0ed1a0bc5="andy546"]Thanks! How much would making a file cost and could I pay with Paypal? I'm still kinda skeptical about the files here because i've used them a couple times and none of them seem to be working... About the different genre of books thing, I'm a kind of diverse reader. I read a bit of 'dis and a bit of 'dat.[/quote:e0ed1a0bc5]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Free Sessions

Postby jonrhodesuk » September 7th, 2008, 3:37 am

There is a good selection of free hypnosis files you can try and rotate at http://www.freehypnosistreatment.com :D
Improve yourself and reach your potential with these well crafted hypnosis downloads at http://www.HypnoBusters.com
jonrhodesuk

Return to General Hypnosis