removing social inhibitions aka social anxiety

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

removing social inhibitions aka social anxiety

Postby ellisd » September 19th, 2008, 12:14 pm

I know some of u might be thinkin of the not shy or remove inhibitions file but this is different, this is for anxiety and being self concious.
I think this file should be made as atleast 10% of the population has this disorder and would help alot of people out.
ellisd

Postby whatthe75 » October 7th, 2008, 5:58 am

I guess by you posting this you suffer with social anxiety.

How do you do it? When you go out or even think about going out and then get anxious.How do you get from the state of normality to being anxious.WHat goes on inside your mind to get you there?
whatthe75

Postby ellisd » November 12th, 2008, 10:54 pm

ehh social anxiety
its mainly just a cycle goin on in my head with a buncha negative thoughts and that creates anxiety, makes it hard to be spontaneous or even carry a conversation most of the time, its just being way too self concious
ellisd

Postby whatthe75 » November 24th, 2008, 12:23 am

I need to talk with you in real time to get a more detailed response though your response did give me a good idea.

DO you have messenger?
whatthe75

Postby Carsten » December 9th, 2008, 4:05 am

This is an old post, but I only just saw it. Social anxiety or extreme self-awareness in a social situation is probably due to certain experiences you've had as a child. These experiences caused you pain, anxiety and discomfort, and your mind has since chosen to erase them at a conscious level. It does this to protect you. However this means that inside your subconscious there is an area of tension that gives your conscious mind big trouble, and it needs to be resolved.

While it is possible to make a general file - or even a specific one for you - that would address these issues, it wouldn't really work that well, because they can never address the reason for the issues and resolve them for you.

Hypno-therapy would be a much better way to address this. With hypno-therapy we find the root cause of your problem, we then create awareness of it for you and we help your subconscious mind to resolve the issues for you, so that everything is resolved - never to come back.

I do hypno-therapy over the net (and in person of course). I have helped a great many people and you can contact me here - should you wish to. And this goes for everybody here!

If you have a problem of some kind - something that makes you feel or react different from what you think you should, or that prevents you from doing or enjoying certain things, then I can probably help. Just send me a PM if in doubt, and we'll discuss it.

Carsten
Certified Hypnotist and Hypnotherapist NGH
Carsten

Return to General Hypnosis