breast reduction?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

breast reduction?

Postby Haden » December 18th, 2008, 4:16 pm

anyone have a file that can cause actual breast reduction? my girl doesn't want to be cut on by a surgeon, but she has ddd/e breasts and would prefer them to be a bit smaller and firmer. assistance is appreciated
Haden

Postby Nymphaea » December 19th, 2008, 6:49 am

I responded on WMW but I'll copy it here to

Though I partially disagree with people and that physical changes can be caused by hypnosis, remember that hypnosis is manipulating the brain. The brain is a wonderfully powerful organ, but it does not control everything. It controls the release of almost every hormone in your body, and a few other things. Breast growth is possible because all you have to do is encourage the release of estrogen, but reduction would be nearly impossible, reducing estrogen would most likely make them smaller, but very saggy(if it worked)

Also remember that your body always wants to make itself better. Larger breasts means more milk for the baby, so why would it want to reduce that? The best, natural way to reduce their size would be exercise. Breasts are mostly made of fat, so if she were to jog for 30+ minutes multiple times a week, they would most likely get smaller. If she finds jogging that long difficult, you could always try hypnosis to make it a little easier(should be able to find a file for that here)

Hopefully this helped ^-^
Nymphaea

Return to General Hypnosis