Trance question

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Trance question

Postby fenders » April 7th, 2009, 2:44 pm

ok, so i discovered this site about 3 days ago and was very intrigued with everything so i decided to try it out. I am using the increased metabolism file. the first 2 nights did nothing for me really, wich i think was due to the fact that i was new to hypnosis and nervous about it. Then last night, while i was trying to go into trance, my mind kept wandering, but i kept falling asleep and waking up a little throught the mp3. Was i in trance? or was i just too tired to stay concious. This morning i woke up and i saw a pretty good sign that the file is working. so, does that help it work?
fenders

Re: Trance question

Postby HypnoEMG » April 9th, 2009, 12:01 pm

It is possible that you were actually in trance and just came up a bit during it. I would suggest continued listening. Listening when overly tired is not really recommended as you may simply fall asleep. Relaxed is good, asleep doesn't help as much.

[quote:aded15e99c="fenders"]ok, so i discovered this site about 3 days ago and was very intrigued with everything so i decided to try it out. I am using the increased metabolism file. the first 2 nights did nothing for me really, wich i think was due to the fact that i was new to hypnosis and nervous about it. Then last night, while i was trying to go into trance, my mind kept wandering, but i kept falling asleep and waking up a little throught the mp3. Was i in trance? or was i just too tired to stay concious. This morning i woke up and i saw a pretty good sign that the file is working. so, does that help it work?[/quote:aded15e99c]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ellisd » April 12th, 2009, 3:18 pm

yea I used increased metabolism...
this sounds crazy but I felt more energized after listening to that for like a week....
if you would have increased metabolism you could have more energy, i felt more energized or something...kinda freaked me out...i quit listening to it..lemme know how your results go though and good luck :)
ellisd

Re: Trance question

Postby The_hat_wearing_man » November 18th, 2009, 10:46 pm

[quote:1edbe0571b="fenders"]Then last night, while i was trying to go into trance, my mind kept wandering, but i kept falling asleep and waking up a little throught the mp3.[/quote:1edbe0571b]

I had the exact same thing happen to me the first time I listened to the Sleep Well file.

When I was listening to the Just DO something file something weird happened though. Some time in the middle of the mp3 my eyes started darting around unnaturally rapid under my closed eyelids. I wasn't asleep and I'm pretty sure I wasn't in a trance because I heard almost every word in the file. They went still again as he started the count down to wake up. It seemed to work though as the huge pile of homework was done in the course of 2 and half hours or so. Was it successful or is my new found work ethic a placebo?
The_hat_wearing_man

Postby Apocky » December 8th, 2009, 1:12 pm

Any kind of hypnosis is a placebo when you think about it.
But the eyes darting around thing, happened to me too for a few of the files.
Is that normal? What does it mean?
Apocky

Postby Gbane » December 12th, 2009, 12:46 am

[quote:ba4dfc508f="Apocky"]Any kind of hypnosis is a placebo when you think about it.
But the eyes darting around thing, happened to me too for a few of the files.
Is that normal? What does it mean?[/quote:ba4dfc508f]

According to another tape I listened to it's a sign that you're going into a trance. You don't NEED to forget to have gone into a trance, as far as I know.
Gbane

Postby 123fred » November 23rd, 2012, 1:24 am

The eyes darting around is what happens when you are having a dream when you are asleep so it is probably good (not 100% sure)
123fred

Return to General Hypnosis