The files here

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Postby Alliance » March 31st, 2007, 11:03 pm

Good to be here. I'll be sure to post regularly.
Alliance

Need attention

Postby ellisd » May 25th, 2009, 2:28 am

wish there was more activity on this site, I know warpmymind gets alot of attention but this site just seems dead....
also more files submitted regularly would be great :)
ellisd

Postby Inedible » May 26th, 2009, 9:39 am

It is hard to complain about anything for free, but I find I just can't listen to the things I downloaded because I don't like the way the scripts are being read. It really would be nice to have more activity here ... and definitely it would be nice to have more files to try. It can't be [i:e50a24ad3c]that[/i:e50a24ad3c] expensive to get a few scripts read professionally. Maybe I should look into it to see if something can be arranged and how much it could cost.
Inedible

Postby HypnoEMG » May 26th, 2009, 10:47 am

[quote:dee905bd90="Inedible"]It is hard to complain about anything for free, but I find I just can't listen to the things I downloaded because I don't like the way the scripts are being read. It really would be nice to have more activity here ... and definitely it would be nice to have more files to try. It can't be [i:dee905bd90]that[/i:dee905bd90] expensive to get a few scripts read professionally. Maybe I should look into it to see if something can be arranged and how much it could cost.[/quote:dee905bd90]

A lot of the files were moved from another site, I really do need to put more focus on creating quality content for hypno-files but there is only so much time in a day. Hopefully as time passes it will grow.
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis