Is this possible?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Is this possible?

Postby Paradox77 » January 10th, 2010, 2:22 am

I'm writing a book. Its my fourth book, but technically I'm rewriting my third book, but that's beside the point.

I'm fascinated by the possiblity of using Hypnosis to help me write, but I've never tried it before, and I don't know to what extend things are possible, while under hypnosis.

Would it be possible to be hypnotised, then to have be believe that I actually am one of my characters? To fully get into their minds, so I could experience what it is like to be my characters first hand?
Paradox77

Re: Is this possible?

Postby HypnoEMG » January 10th, 2010, 10:28 am

It is certainly possible, I wouldn't recommend it for a character that's going to get killed ;) but the rest is quite possible. Heck, a well written book can make you feel like you are one of the characters, so it's not at all impossible for hypnosis to help you achieve the same.

[quote:686971f2b6="Paradox77"]I'm writing a book. Its my fourth book, but technically I'm rewriting my third book, but that's beside the point.

I'm fascinated by the possiblity of using Hypnosis to help me write, but I've never tried it before, and I don't know to what extend things are possible, while under hypnosis.

Would it be possible to be hypnotised, then to have be believe that I actually am one of my characters? To fully get into their minds, so I could experience what it is like to be my characters first hand?[/quote:686971f2b6]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis