Help creating script

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Help creating script

Postby dracolich35 » April 27th, 2013, 5:50 pm

Ok so I need a but of help writing a script. I'll get straight to the point. My wife is having trouble losing weight. She never seems to have time (or motivation) to work out. She always complains that she hates her body (although I think she looks Devine). I was thinking maybe I could use hypnosis to help her. I've been reading a lot on hypnosis for a few years and have tried a but of self hypnosis with little success for myself, but I thought maybe it could help her, it certainly can't hurt right. My biggest problem is that I don't know how to write a script for hypnosis. If anyone can help me with making a script that I can use for my wife I would be grateful.
dracolich35

Postby cgiles » May 20th, 2013, 4:29 am

Short sentence, positive idea, then you have two way for do suggestions : direct and indirect style, never use "not to" because subconscious doesn't understand it : if you say not eat sugar, subconscious will understand : eat sugar.
A perfect exemple : don't imagine a pink elephant on the top of a church .
What did you just imagine ?

Her imagination is a great help too
In fact she must convince herself, you are just here for help her.
Ask her if she can imagine herself fitter, if yes how fine is it to be like this, then ask her how much she want to be like this, then what she can do for achieve it, once she said what she can do, ask her to imagine herself doing it, and how easy is to do it, then use a negative question : "and you will do it, don't you ?"
Then repeat the hypnosis 2-3 time by week, and she will progress
cgiles

Postby lew897 » May 20th, 2013, 6:17 pm

I would say try a three month challenge. Look up Body For Life, basically in the book you work out three times a week with weights and pushing yourself to the limit in each muscle group and then the next day your resting and allow for the muschles to grow back. Dietary supplements seem just as important since they help with nutrients and the muscles regrowth is helped since the body will need more than your used to, making it safer as well since you cant do something to the body without reactions.

The book shows tons of people of who lost a lot of weight which is defiantly a motivation. Basically their body is transformed. That book to me seems to take into consideration the adaptive ability of the body to allow regrowth of the body instead of constantly working out all day. Its also a time saver as you barely work out two or three hours a week. Compared to one hour a day its a million times better and saved my back.

All in all I hope she gets what she wants.
lew897

Return to General Hypnosis