Tanning with Hypnosis?

This is a place to discuss bodybuilding, fitness, and how to use hypnosis to improve it

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Tanning with Hypnosis?

Postby reyen » July 1st, 2008, 9:16 pm

I've noticed some people became tanned even if they had not gone into the sun. So I wonder if its possible to get a tan through hypnosis? As in getting the body to increase melanin production, to get a nice bronze tan.
reyen

Re: Tanning with Hypnosis?

Postby HypnoEMG » July 2nd, 2008, 7:06 am

I have no idea, my personal best guess is that it's a long shot(most physical changes are), but the mind is quite capable of some pretty amazing stuff and melanin is produced by the body so I would think that it may be possible but would probably only work for a small percentag of subects.

[quote:fc87978072="reyen"]I've noticed some people became tanned even if they had not gone into the sun. So I wonder if its possible to get a tan through hypnosis? As in getting the body to increase melanin production, to get a nice bronze tan.[/quote:fc87978072]
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » July 5th, 2008, 2:50 am

I made a file for Tanning but i never actually got round to lisetening to it more than once.You have triggered my memory , i might put it up and see how successful it is.
whatthe75

Postby adby » March 21st, 2011, 11:19 am

[quote:55cc823b01="whatthe75"]I made a file for Tanning but i never actually got round to lisetening to it more than once.You have triggered my memory , i might put it up and see how successful it is.[/quote:55cc823b01]

Hypnosis can give yo a nice tan , because the power lies in your Mind eyes. The Subconscious
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Maybe it's the influence?

Postby Perpetualapathy » November 22nd, 2013, 9:02 am

Many of the files which encourage physical fitness may influence you to go out into the sun more. Maybe that's what happens...
Perpetualapathy

Return to Body Building & Fitness