Contact me on help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Contact me on help

Postby adby » March 19th, 2011, 9:08 pm

Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Contact me on help

Postby adby » March 19th, 2011, 9:12 pm

[quote:a6b66087dc="adby"]Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.[/quote:a6b66087dc]

PS
Take your bath dry off have your tea ready next to your bed, lay down relax Sip on your tea and allow the Warmth escaping from your body relax you while listing to your files and fall into a natural Deep sleep.
Pleasant Dreams
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 1:36 pm

[quote:73deae60a3="adby"][quote:73deae60a3="adby"]Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.[/quote:73deae60a3]

PS
Take your bath dry off have your tea ready next to your bed, lay down relax Sip on your tea and allow the Warmth escaping from your body relax you while listing to your files and fall into a natural Deep sleep.
Pleasant Dreams[/quote:73deae60a3]

A quite environment also help in the ability to obtain a trance state. telephones turned off low lights or a candle, air freshiner or no lite at all.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 8:27 pm

[quote:4fc5edb6c7="adby"][quote:4fc5edb6c7="adby"][quote:4fc5edb6c7="adby"]Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.[/quote:4fc5edb6c7]

PS
Pleasant Dreams[/quote:4fc5edb6c7]

A state of trance can be provoked by exposing oneself to repetitive sounds or movements extended periods of time, such as the beating of a drum, the flickering of a strobe light, the repetition of mantras or simply walking or pounding feet on the ground in a shamanic dance. You can also get in trance by concentrating on your breathing or heartbeat, which is also a repetitive pattern.

A quite environment also help in the ability to obtain a trance state. telephones turned off low lights or a candle, air freshener or no lite at all.[/quote:4fc5edb6c7]
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 8:43 pm

[quote:301a3dd35b="adby"][quote:301a3dd35b="adby"]Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.[/quote:301a3dd35b]

PS
Pleasant Dreams[/quote:301a3dd35b]

Reminds me of my first experience with hypnosis I brought a tape dealing with recapture youthful vigor i listen to this file everyday for 20 years and the results are remarkable that what got me involve with this site after my tape broke.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 8:46 pm

[quote:90e46a2fc8="adby"][quote:90e46a2fc8="adby"][quote:90e46a2fc8="adby"]Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.[/quote:90e46a2fc8]

PS
Pleasant Dreams[/quote:90e46a2fc8]

Reminds me of my first experience with hypnosis I brought a tape dealing with recapture youthful vigor i listen to this file everyday for 20 years and the results are remarkable that what got me involve with this site after my tape broke.[/quote:90e46a2fc8]

I wanted my to learn more I went to hypnotic classes but i had my first real true trance here, I heard myself in the file, never really saw anything but i did hear the fantasy take place what a Journey, you can experience this too.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 8:47 pm

[quote:74d3eda932="adby"][quote:74d3eda932="adby"][quote:74d3eda932="adby"][quote:74d3eda932="adby"]Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.[/quote:74d3eda932]

PS
Pleasant Dreams[/quote:74d3eda932]

Reminds me of my first experience with hypnosis I brought a tape dealing with recapture youthful vigor i listen to this file everyday for 20 years and the results are remarkable that what got me involve with this site after my tape broke.[/quote:74d3eda932]

I wanted my to learn more I went to hypnotic classes but i had my first real true trance here, I heard myself in the file, never really saw anything but i did hear the fantasy take place what a Journey, you can experience this too.[/quote:74d3eda932]

never give up keep up what you doing and you will have success.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 24th, 2011, 2:54 am

[quote:5e61469b24="adby"][quote:5e61469b24="adby"][quote:5e61469b24="adby"]Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.[/quote:5e61469b24]

PS
Pleasant Dreams[/quote:5e61469b24]

Reminds me of my first experience with hypnosis I brought a tape dealing with recapture youthful vigor i listen to this file everyday for 20 years and the results are remarkable that what got me involve with this site after my tape broke.[/quote:5e61469b24]

Hypnosis changed my life for the better
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 24th, 2011, 2:57 am

[quote:f7a41aa101="adby"][quote:f7a41aa101="adby"][quote:f7a41aa101="adby"][quote:f7a41aa101="adby"]Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.[/quote:f7a41aa101]

PS
Pleasant Dreams[/quote:f7a41aa101]

Reminds me of my first experience with hypnosis I brought a tape dealing with recapture youthful vigor i listen to this file everyday for 20 years and the results are remarkable that what got me involve with this site after my tape broke.[/quote:f7a41aa101]

Hypnosis changed my life for the better[/quote:f7a41aa101]

I going let you in on a secret the ton of your voice will cause one to fall into a nice deep trance it like when you were a little child and someone read you a story.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 24th, 2011, 2:58 am

[quote:4a6063a17d="adby"][quote:4a6063a17d="adby"][quote:4a6063a17d="adby"][quote:4a6063a17d="adby"][quote:4a6063a17d="adby"]Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.[/quote:4a6063a17d]

PS
Pleasant Dreams[/quote:4a6063a17d]

Reminds me of my first experience with hypnosis I brought a tape dealing with recapture youthful vigor i listen to this file everyday for 20 years and the results are remarkable that what got me involve with this site after my tape broke.[/quote:4a6063a17d]

Hypnosis changed my life for the better[/quote:4a6063a17d]

I going let you in on a secret the ton of your voice will cause one to fall into a nice deep trance it like when you were a little child and someone read you a story.[/quote:4a6063a17d]

after each story you always went to sleep.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 25th, 2011, 3:03 pm

Hypnosis
Altered state of consciousness
During hypnosis, you might receive suggestions designed to decrease your perception of pain and increase your ability to cope with it. Alternatively, you might receive suggestions designed to decrease cravings. Have you ever been totally absorbed while reading a book, cooking or watching a movie? Did you zone out to the point where you didn't notice what else was going on around you? If so, you've experienced a type of trance-like state or focused attention that's similar to what happens to you during hypnosis. Although its medical uses aren't entirely understood, hypnosis, when provided by a certified hypnotherapist or other qualified clinician, appears to help with a variety of health conditions. These range from helping to control pain to easing the symptoms of asthma.
Contact me on help I found out a nice hot bath will help in relaxation. and warm tea.[/quote]

PS
Pleasant Dreams[/quote]

A state of trance can be provoked by exposing oneself to repetitive sounds or movements extended periods of time, such as the beating of a drum, the flickering of a strobe light, the repetition of mantras or simply walking or pounding feet on the ground in a shamanic dance. You can also get in trance by concentrating on your breathing or heartbeat, which is also a repetitive pattern.

A quite environment also help in the ability to obtain a trance state. telephones turned off low lights or a candle, air freshener or no lite at all.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files