inductions making it hard to sleep

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

inductions making it hard to sleep

Postby tigertail777 » October 26th, 2010, 7:48 pm

I have been using several files I have burned onto a cd before I go to bed at night and I have noticed the more I use these the harder it is for me to sleep. When I try to go to sleep I fall into the trance state where I am between sleeping and waking, but not actually into sleep and I can definitely tell the difference. I have never slept all that great EVER (I tend to wake up 3-4 times a night with separate dreams each time), but now I just go into the trance state and it is nowhere near as refreshing as actual sleep.

Can someone tell me what is going on here, and HELP? This is messing up my already precarious sleep.

The files I have been using are:
Artist's resolve, Stop Procrastinating, six pack abs, deepener

I am not sure but I think its because of the waking up process from the trance. I used to use hypnosis cd's to get to sleep as I would almost always fall asleep during the induction and not remember the rest, but now I remember pretty much everything and the coming up from the trance is like a rude awakening; it is almost painful and a little tiring.

Anyone know what I can do here?
tigertail777

Postby HypnoEMG » October 31st, 2010, 4:47 am

You could add in a file that is intended to transition you from being awake into being fully asleep. I believe there are a few and that might help you get the full and restful sleep that you need.

Another suggestion is that instead of playing 4 files that take you down and wake you up you either get a premium membership and then use one induction, the body of the files you want, and an awakener that suggests that you transition from trance to sleep and sleep that way all night long. If you don't want to pay for a premium membership you can always do the editing yourself with any recording software.
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tigertail777 » November 4th, 2010, 12:22 am

Thanks HypnoEMG, I am going to try some transition files. I also tried doing the hypnosis on awakening in the morning rather than before going to bed and it seems to have helped a little (enough at least that I can sleep for a while).

Now if I could just find a way to hypnotize the dog next door to stop barking at 6:30 am, before I take a hammer to its whiny mouth... :evil:
tigertail777

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:14 pm

[quote:dbfe8510db="tigertail777"]Thanks HypnoEMG, I am going to try some transition files. I also tried doing the hypnosis on awakening in the morning rather than before going to bed and it seems to have helped a little (enough at least that I can sleep for a while).

Now if I could just find a way to hypnotize the dog next door to stop barking at 6:30 am, before I take a hammer to its whiny mouth... :evil:[/quote:dbfe8510db]

Play your files out the window at night and the dog will listen.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files