Question about being and going into trance.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Question about being and going into trance.

Postby sunnycat » December 4th, 2009, 5:42 pm

I downloaded the most basic Induction file I could find, and listened to it. As I was listening to it, I felt kind of relaxed, but a little bit tense at the same time. a part of my body would twitch a little bit every 25 seconds or so. My brother was making a few noises downstairs, and they distracted me. Also, I kept zoning out and thinking about random stuff, along with wondering if I have entered a trance yet. So basically my questions are:
Is it okay if I twitch slightly every once in a while?
Am I supposed to be completely oblivious to most noises while entering trance and in trance?
Should I be concentrating on the persons voice, or is it okay if I zone out?
Am I not in trance if I am questioning whether I am or not?
sunnycat

Re: Question about being and going into trance.

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:25 pm

[quote:84b77553ca="sunnycat"]I downloaded the most basic Induction file I could find, and listened to it. As I was listening to it, I felt kind of relaxed, but a little bit tense at the same time. a part of my body would twitch a little bit every 25 seconds or so. My brother was making a few noises downstairs, and they distracted me. Also, I kept zoning out and thinking about random stuff, along with wondering if I have entered a trance yet. So basically my questions are:
Is it okay if I twitch slightly every once in a while?
Am I supposed to be completely oblivious to most noises while entering trance and in trance?
Should I be concentrating on the persons voice, or is it okay if I zone out?
Am I not in trance if I am questioning whether I am or not?[/quote:84b77553ca]

Hot bath always work before listing to files for trance state.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files