Question about being and going into trance.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Question about being and going into trance.

Postby sunnycat » December 4th, 2009, 5:42 pm

I downloaded the most basic Induction file I could find, and listened to it. As I was listening to it, I felt kind of relaxed, but a little bit tense at the same time. a part of my body would twitch a little bit every 25 seconds or so. My brother was making a few noises downstairs, and they distracted me. Also, I kept zoning out and thinking about random stuff, along with wondering if I have entered a trance yet. So basically my questions are:
Is it okay if I twitch slightly every once in a while?
Am I supposed to be completely oblivious to most noises while entering trance and in trance?
Should I be concentrating on the persons voice, or is it okay if I zone out?
Am I not in trance if I am questioning whether I am or not?
sunnycat

Postby Jonathan-Hypnotist » July 26th, 2010, 10:42 am

Twitching is normal as you relax. It's just muscles releasing tension.

Hearing noises is normal, trance is a form of intense internal or external focus.

Your mind drifting is normal, and expected. Just don't try to work on problems with co-workers or worry about money or try to think up solutions while you're supposed to be lulled into a trancy state. If that stuff keeps you up at night, it will certainly keep you up during the day.

All you really need to do is get comfortable, listen, and follow instructions. There's nothing you can do to help beyond that.
Jonathan-Hypnotist

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:19 pm

[quote:3f338acc5c="Jonathan-Hypnotist"]Twitching is normal as you relax. It's just muscles releasing tension.

Hearing noises is normal, trance is a form of intense internal or external focus.

Your mind drifting is normal, and expected. Just don't try to work on problems with co-workers or worry about money or try to think up solutions while you're supposed to be lulled into a trancy state. If that stuff keeps you up at night, it will certainly keep you up during the day.

All you really need to do is get comfortable, listen, and follow instructions. There's nothing you can do to help beyond that.[/quote:3f338acc5c]

Take a hot bath before you listen to the files light a candle and some incense and you will fall asleep easly
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Question about being and going into trance.

Postby mibsta » April 29th, 2011, 8:39 pm

[quote:a1b18783a4="sunnycat"]I downloaded the most basic Induction file I could find, and listened to it. As I was listening to it, I felt kind of relaxed, but a little bit tense at the same time. a part of my body would twitch a little bit every 25 seconds or so. My brother was making a few noises downstairs, and they distracted me. Also, I kept zoning out and thinking about random stuff, along with wondering if I have entered a trance yet. So basically my questions are:
Am I supposed to be completely oblivious to most noises while entering trance and in trance?
Am I not in trance if I am questioning whether I am or not?[/quote:a1b18783a4]
The same is happening with me. I'll keep trying though.
mibsta

Postby mibsta » April 29th, 2011, 8:43 pm

Also, should I close my eyes or do something else? :$
mibsta

Re: Question about being and going into trance.

Postby adby » May 8th, 2011, 11:06 am

[quote:a4649f7ab8="mibsta"][quote:a4649f7ab8="sunnycat"]I downloaded the most basic Induction file I could find, and listened to it. As I was listening to it, I felt kind of relaxed, but a little bit tense at the same time. a part of my body would twitch a little bit every 25 seconds or so. My brother was making a few noises downstairs, and they distracted me. Also, I kept zoning out and thinking about random stuff, along with wondering if I have entered a trance yet. So basically my questions are:
Am I not in trance if I am questioning whether I am or not?[/quote:a4649f7ab8]
The same is happening with me. I'll keep trying though.[/quote:a4649f7ab8]

It is OK to twitch because you are aware of everything that happens to you redirect your Mind to accept the sounds that you hear and use it to your advantage
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kilravok » January 2nd, 2015, 3:50 pm

I don't have the twitching of muscles, but instead I always get some itch or other, mostly on my legs or sides. I guess it is normal to have some physical sensation as the body relaxes and turns off the surpression reflex.

It is also ok to let the mind wander, if it feels so inclined, just don't allow it to focus on anything, or at least, not on anything other than the trance program..
Kilravok

Return to Help with Files